What is Workforce Planning?
Workforce Planning definition
- Workforce Planning is the evaluation of the current workforce so as to forecast future requirements. This can be made up of both demand planning and supply planning.
- It is also the process of making sure an organisation has current and future access to the human assets it requires to function effectively.
What does Workforce Planning involve?
- Recognizing current and future workforce needs.
- Investigating the most suitable and cost-effective procedures to recruit and retain talent.
- Constant analysis of the workforce efficacy.
- Applicating the imperative deeds (learning, creation of new initiatives…) to guarantee the personnel remains efficient.