Definition of financial screening
Financial screening has been designed and developed for employers to allow the recruitment process to be more efficient, as it does background checks on candidates etc. Financial screening includes:
- Credit checks
- Can show data on any court or insolvency on the applicants credit.
- Address that may link back to the applicant.
- Adverse financial history - Bankruptcy, Court decrees, Court reference etc.
- Identification for verifying matches of names and date of birth for the address that has been provided.
- Alias that are linked to the candidate’s identification.
- Check previous credit search, this can be they applicants activities for the past 6 months on credit cards, applications for loans etc.