What is six sigma?
- Six Sigma is a methodology of quality control and management in 19866 by Motorola, Inc.
- This method uses a data-driven approach and reviews to decrease the number of mistakes or defects in an organisation or a corporate process.
- Cycle- time improvement is something six sigma highlights as well as decreasing the time of manufacturing defects to a level where it is no more than 3.4 occurrences per million units or events.
- This system is a way of assisting to make work increase in time and make fewer mistakes.
- It offers certifications to practitioners and it has now become a standard within the industry.