Definition of outsourcing:
- Outsourcing is the company's practice of recruiting a party out of the workforce to perform services and make goods that are normally taken in-house by the organisation's own staff and employees.
- Usually, outsourcing is a practice undertaken by organisations to measure cost-cutting.
- Outsourcing can have an impact on many types of job roles, this is from customer support to manufacturing to the back office.
- Outsourcing can be used by a business to dial down and focus on the main aspect of the company.
- It can also assist in companies decreasing the labour costs significantly.