What is management training?
Management Training definition.
Management training is a training scheme that focuses on developing someone's skills in a company as a leader and manager.
Management training includes skills such as:
- Soft Skills: Like Empathy and Communication. This skill will help someone to be able to work better in a team and build the relationships between employees and managers;
- Leadership skills: like development of an employee-engaging progressive style;
Management training can focus as well on the business side of management, such as:
- Reporting to senior managers;
- Leading reviews on performance;
- Managing the talent acquisition process