What is employer branding?
- It is key for all companies to have an understanding of what employees, clients/customers and stakeholders think of them.
- To assist in appealing to their customers and clients, communicating with them and continuing a loyal relationship between them and their customers through techniques that marketing professionals have built.
- Employer branding includes an approach to someone in management and outlines how a company markets its products and service (offers etc) and its employees.
- An important part of a company's value and culture are ethical standards that employers carry out by practising with their employees. This is influenced by the ethical perspective.
A strong employer brand should:
- Identify their companies values
- People strategy
- Be connected to the organisation’s brand.