What Is Coaching? Employee Coaching On Business
Coaching is the process through which a person, an employee if we are in the business environment, receives training from a manager, coach or figure with more knowledge, in order to develop and learn the designed professional skills.
What are the benefits of offering Coaching in the workplace?
- Employees learn new skills and become more efficient
- Increase in employee productivity
- Increase in employee adaptability
- Employee proactivity and self-sufficiency
- Employee retention - Happy and skilled employees that want to keep growing while working for you.
In other words, coaching in a business environment is the process of providing training to an employee, usually by the hand of a more experienced and skilled individual, which coaches or guides them through the learning process.