What is a curriculum vitae?
- A curriculum vitae is a document that states out your qualifications for employment. It is mainly used to get academic job positions.
- Curriculum vitae is similar to a resume; it provides details about a person's educational and work history. They are typically longer than a resume.
- A CV can be as long as a person wants there is no limit to the length on a CV, as long as the focal point is about academic and professional experience. Also to make sure it is all relevant.
What is included within a curriculum vitae?
- At the start of your curriculum vitae, you would usually state your contact details, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Your CV should include extensive information about your academic history, lists of any academic awards, and other related honours you have been given.
- A CV should state your experience and employee sectioned off with details of the job role and skills achieved. This is jobs in both paid and unpaid.
- Lastly, your CV should provide a lid of reference, as well as their contact details.